Stress can creep up on us quickly. These days with our busy lifestyles it is hard to avoid stress and feeling overwhelmed. If we allow stress to take over, our health, jobs, relationships, children and quality of life suffer. Making a stress-buster toolkit can help you prevent stress from becoming chronic and avoid burnout.
Below is a list of suggestions for your kit - add and personalize it to match your needs. For easy access, designate a box, drawer or shelf for storing your items. In addition to the toolkit, block off time in your calendar so you have time to consistently take care of your needs
(your “Me Time”).
· Dark chocolate (personal favorite!)
· Journal and pen
· Epson salt and bubbles for bath
· Funny movies and books
· Inspirational lectures and books
· CD/MP3 of relaxing music or meditation
· Herbal tea
· List of positive affirmations
· Healing crystals
· Yoga poses or Tai Chi sequence sheets
· Prayer or spiritual book
· Essential oils
· Walking shoes for your walk in nature
· Healthy snacks
· Soft, snuggly blanket or comfy clothes
· Dance music to get your groove on
· Punching bag and boxing gloves :)
What will you add?
© copyright 2016 Everyday Wellness, LLC